makyajlı (facelift) 2009 modelden itibaren değşen özellikler (ingilizce):
(facelifted version, introduced on 2nd October, 2008)
- New colours:
- Arctic Green metallic (8B8B)
- Aqua Blue metallic (3U3U)
- Also available earlier colours:
- Anthracite Grey metallic (9J9J)
- Flamenco Red metallic (2L2L)
- Black Magic pearl effect (1Z1Z)
- Satin Grey metallic (5T5T)
- Storm Blue metallic (8D8D)
- Capuccino Beige metallic (4K4K)
- Brilliant Silver metallic (8E8E)
- Dynamic Blue (6D6D)
- Corrida Red (8T8T)
- Candy white (9P9P)
- Colours no longer available:
- Island Green metallic (3K3K)
- Highland Green metallic (7A7A)
- 17" Flash alloy wheels (for use with snow chain too) and 4 more new alloy wheels.
- 6Jx15" Deimos
- 7Jx17" Cepeus
- 6.5Jx15" Pyxis
- 6.5Jx16" Crateris
- New steel wheelcap: 15" Gaspra. 15" Castle (Classic) is not available.
- New front grille.
- New front bumper with Superb II style fog lamps equipped with a corner function up to 40 km/h and daylight function (2x21W white bulbs). If no foglights are installed, the daylight function remains integrated within the main headlights.
- New headlights with "Octavia" sign inside. Xenon lights are able to swivel during a change of direction.
- Plastic protective stripes are removed from front and rear bumpers.
- New, taller side mirrors with index lights in higher position than before.
- New roof antenna, if the vehicle is fitted with a radio which can take a GSM telephone, navigation, independent heating or any combination thereof. The base of the antenna forms a fin.
- New rear lights. The red reflectors replaced by a strip with chrome effect.
- Side mouldings are re-shaped and coloured to the body.
- Reflectors integrated into the rear bumper.
- New model name logo (font type changed). The engine type is shown on the opposite (left) side of the boot.
- New, fully coloured rear bumper.
- Rear mudflaps removed, the lower part of the bumper is now unprotected from small stones, while it's fully coloured from now. (Maybe, it will be serial equipment at countries where they're required in national traffic law.) Rear mudflaps are rounded.
- ESP is serial equipment from Ambiente level.
- Curtain airbags are serial equipments form Ambiente level.
- VIN number is no more engraved into windows/windshields.
- Two vertical element is added to the rear window heater's horizontal elements.
- Left hand drive Octavia Combi has 3 heating elements integrated into the side window between C and D pillar on the right.
- New carpets and door linings. Twinkle at Classic, Variety at Ambiente level.
- Net on the centre console of the passenger side.
- An armrest in the centre of the rear seat now comes with a storage compartment.
- The armrest in the centre of the rear seat is default from Ambiente level.
- Rear passengers can now find optional heated seat buttons on the rear of the front armrest instead of the swivel switches.
- Parts of the centre console, such as the ashtray lid, radio and air-conditioner control panel frame and the frame of the gear lever mounting, are kept in the same decor as door and dashboard trim strips.
- Hazard warning lights switch is black now, not red. Only the triangle is red on it.
- Reading lights for the rear passengers with independent switching.
- New shape and layout of front headrests (whiplash optimised head restraints - WOKS function). New WOKS head restraints on the front seats with improved backrests standard on all Octavias have replaced the original active head restraints, which were previously only available as an option.
- 7-speed DSG gear
Eğitimli insanlar topluma borçludurlar. Bir işin nasıl yapılabileceğini biliyorken bir başkasının yapamadığını görüp susmaları kendilerini yetiştiren o topluma ihanettir.
Bilgi paylaştıkça çoğalır.